Ceramic dental implants are one of the most exciting advancements in dentistry and provide the most holistic method for replacing missing teeth with an implant.
Dental implants have been successfully replacing missing teeth for over 45 years using titanium. Titanium is a metal and as such releases metal ions that can create metal sensitivities and allergies*. Technology and techniques have advanced so it is now possible to restore that gap without causing destruction to the adjacent teeth and with the use of a bio ceramic that has no known sensitivities.
A dental implant adopts the natural function of a tooth root. If teeth are already missing in the front or back of your mouth, ceramic implants can restore your dental function leading to a better quality of life.
At dental wellness, we are proud to offer ceramic implants.
Secured by scientific research over 14 years, and with excellent clinical results, implants from Z-Systems have outstanding safety.
- Optimised Zirkolith® manufacturing process
- Unique patented SLM® surface
- Very gentle plasma sterilisation of the implants
- Extensive product range
- Free of metals
- Naturally white and aesthetic
- Very good gum regeneration
The dental wellness team has the unique skill set to assess your case and deliver the best solution for the long term.
To find out more about ceramic implants, you can watch this video that shows how a Z-Systems implant is inserted.
Read more about Z-Systems and the benefits to you
* The US National Library of Medicine posted the article “Allergy related to dental implant and its clinical significance” that discusses dental implants and reports on a study of biological processes involving metallic dental aids. To find out more you can read the article here.