With a direct correlation between your mouth and overall health, we will help guide you to safely achieve total wellness.
It is important to note that the body is connected and that nothing works in isolation. The mouth has a rich nerve and blood supply, harbours bacteria and is where our food and water enters our body. It stands to reason then that the mouth needs to be healthy.
Our aim is to create optimum health throughout the body and safely achieve total wellness.
- Safer, Healthy, Beautiful Smile eBook
- Breathing Retraining Program
- Gum Disease and role of Hygienists
- Helping snoring and sleep apnoea
- Managing pain, inflammation and surgery
- Minimising damage to our bodies through Earthing
- Minimising headaches and migraines
- Non-Extraction Orthodontics
- Nutrition and the link to your mouth
- The importance of water for your mouth