Safe Amalgam removal

Your shiny or tarnished silver fillings consist of over 50% Mercury in the elemental form. When you chew on your amalgams and heat and grind on them there is a release of Mercury. The WHO has stated that there is no safe level of exposure that has been shown to do no harm. Mercury is a heavy metal poison. When we remove any old silver mercury fillings we go to great lengths to protect you, the assistant, the Dentist and the Environment from exposure to Mercury.

A dietary modification is usually required prior to your appointment and afterwards also.

With the support of other Natural Health Professionals, we work together to optimise your overall nutritional status and health by safely helping you achieve a mercury free mouth.

We rigorously follow the guidelines established by the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT) to safely remove amalgam.